Discover the Hero Within!
A Hero’s Journey with Horses is a workshop of self-discovery. Through the use of games, art, puzzles and other fun yet meaningful exercises children through young adults learn strategies for conflict resolution and effective communication. A contact with the horses brings loving support and teaches to be in the moment.
This workshop is a wonderful and unique opportunity for Youth to…
- Build confidence and have a more refined awareness of who they are
- Discover strategies to manage strong emotions in a constructive way
- Develop leadership and learn effective communication skills
A Hero’s Journey with Horses workshop includes 5 sessions. Each session runs about 2.5 hours and includes at least one exercise with horses to go along with the theme of the particular session. Attending all 5 sessions is essential as each session is built on the previous one.
Groups are limited to 8 participants with a minimum of 5 participants. Age for each group is listed during the booking process.
A Hero’s Journey with Horses workshop may be offered in the following formats:
- 2.5 hours a day for 5 consecutive days (during school breaks)
- Weekend option: 6 hours on Saturday and 6 hours on Sunday (year around)
If you would like to arrange a different schedule for your youth group, please contact Anna at email@example.com
- No prior horse experience is required – we do not ride the horses and all our work with them is conducted from the ground.
- Ensure you wear close-toed shoes (preferably boots) and dress to accommodate the weather.
- For full day workshops – bring your lunch. Water will be provided.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for “A Hero’s Journey with Horses” workshop:
- Payment is due in full at registration.
- Your payment will be refunded if you cancel 7 days before the event.
- No refunds for cancellations less than 7 days before the event.
- A cancellation email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to cancel an event with insufficient registrations. If this happens, you will receive a 100% refund of all monies paid, or can choose to apply the amount to a future event or session.
OUR PICTURE GALLERY
Anna Mott is an endorsed trainer for A Hero’s Journey with Horses workshops*
and is happy to offer the workshops to children and young adults in the San Francisco Bay Area.
* A Hero’s Journey with Horses self-esteem workshops were founded and created by Lauren Munger, a professional in the field of psychology and healing (www.sacredhoofprints.com).