Welcome to the amazing world of Horses!
- Are you considering bringing a Horse into your life for the first time?
- Are you a new Horse Owner and would like to take care of your Horse correctly and build a strong relationship from the beginning?
- Are you starting a career with Horses and would like to feel confident around these magnificent animals?
- Do you feel passion for Horses and know deep inside they are part of your life?
We have created a wonderful safe environment for you to Learn, Ask Questions, and Practice at our interactive Horse Camps where you will:
- learn about the feed and tack and know how to choose the right ones
- meet a Vet, a Farrier, and an Equine Dentist, observe their work and ask questions
- see other horse facilities and learn how they are run and why
- practice connection with multiple Horses on the ground, practice setting the boundaries and gaining trust, and feel the energy and uniqueness of each Horse
Our interactive Horse Camps are part of the amazing highly comprehensive training program that is designed to give you a wealth of knowledge about horses that could take years to learn from any other method.
The Equine Studies 101 program (by Touched By a Horse, Inc) consists of ten recorded webinars, three textbooks, a webinar workbook, and two 5-day camps. At the completion of the program, you will receive your Equine Studies 101 Certification.
Investment in Yourself and Horses in your life:
$2,500 (4 payments of $625 throughout the year) plus $250 registration fee.
The webinars will be taught by Melisa Pearce, a lifelong horsewoman and developer of the Equine Gestalt Coaching Method®, and Joyce Cowfer, a certified John Lyons Professional Horse Trainer.
Not sure if this program is for YOU?
We invite you to watch one of the program’s webinars led by Melisa Pearce: The Emotional Horse. If this webinar teaches you something new about Horses, you will learn a lot more through the other webinars and our camps!
Shawn and Anna Mott are proud to be part of this amazing program as Camp Instructors in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Shawn trained his first mustang when he was ten years old. Since then, he has truly lived the life of a cowboy. As an eagle scout, he was mentored by a 70-year-old half-Cherokee horseman, who shared his secrets in the ways of the horse. As a young man, Shawn continued studying different disciplines of horsemanship always with the focus on interpreting the Horses for the improvement of the relationships and connection between Humans and their Horses. Shawn’s vision is about bringing and sharing Nature and Horses with public. As a CEO of Chaparral Corporation he currently has one state contract, two county contracts and several city contracts covering four different facilities/county parks where he takes care of a hundred horses and offers lessons, trail rides, and camps.
Today Shawn continues to ride, train horses and provide instruction and follows his passion by assisting recreation departments to fulfill their Horse and recreational needs in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Anna’s deep-rooted connection with horses traces back to her first riding experience at age 15. The connection and excitement she felt was unforgettable and marked the first of many times she felt intuitively drawn to horses, as if they were calling to her on a deeper level. Years later when she was introduced to Reiki energy, Anna began a journey of self-discovery and healing, which ultimately allowed her to achieve inner harmony and led her back to horses.
Today Anna is a certified practitioner of the Equine Gestalt Coaching Method®, Reiki master and proud owner of Alo Horses™. To read more, visit our Meet Anna page.