Small Group Session
This is our signature event, for people searching for answers and a spiritual connection.
Spaces are limited to a maximum of 8, so reserve your spot in advance!
*Location: Folger Stable in Woodside, CA
Imagine spending three mindful hours in nature with the horses, connecting deeply with yourself and others as you work within the framework of the Equine Gestalt Coaching Method® to release energetic blocks and return balance and harmony to your life. Open your heart and allow the horses to guide you on an intuitive journey of self-discovery, heightened awareness and spiritual awakening.
Horses are natural mindfulness coaches and being in their energy, in a beautiful and calm outdoor setting, is a deeply healing experience. They are masters of being present in the moment and catalysts for the emergence of your personal truth. Take the time to explore your current situation in a mindful state and find the answers you need to support more empowered choices as you build a truly authentic life.
- Come with an open heart! Our Equine Guided Mindfulness Sessions can be powerful and transformational experiences.
- All events and coaching sessions are for adults only (no minors).
- No prior horse experience is required – we do not ride the horses and all our work with them is conducted from the ground.
- Ensure you wear close-toed shoes (preferably boots) and dress to accommodate the weather. You are encouraged to bring a hat, sunscreen and a water bottle.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for “Equine Guided Mindfulness” experience:
- Payment is due in full at registration.
- No refunds.
- If cancelled at least 48 hours before the event, credit may be applied to a future similar event.
- A cancellation email should be sent to email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to cancel an event with insufficient registrations. If this happens, you will receive a 100% refund of all monies paid, or can choose to apply the amount to a future event or session.
⇒Please contact us with any questions you may have.
“When I contacted Anna and Alo Horses, I had no idea I would have such a ground-breaking experience. From the moment I set foot on the ranch, something felt special. Anna is warm and welcoming. She immediately put everyone at ease and created a safe space to be open and honest. Anna has an innate sense about how to gently lead a person to address some deep core issues. The interaction with the horses was both inexplicable and incredible. When it was over, it was the first time I felt a real sense of peace for as long as I can remember. It’s hard to put the experience into words, but I have already told so many people they have to do this. I cannot thank Anna and the horses enough, and I cannot wait to go back to this special place.”
Heather S. (San Francisco Bay Area)